II. WHAT INFORMATION DOES COMPANY COLLECT?
- Information You Provide to Me:
If you have provided me with a means of contacting you, I may use such means to communicate with you. For example, I may send you promotional offers or communicate with you about your use of the Services. Also, I may receive a confirmation when you open a message from me. This confirmation helps me make my communications with you more interesting and improve my services. If you do not want to receive communications from me, please indicate your preference by following the unsubscribe link provided in each e-mail. Please note that if you do not want to receive legal notices from me, those legal notices will still govern your use of the Services, and you are responsible for reviewing such legal notices for changes.
- Information Collected Automatically:
- When I collect usage information (such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to the Website), I only use this data in aggregate form, and not in a manner that would identify you personally. For example, this aggregate data tells me how often users use parts of the Services, so that I can make the Services appealing to as many users as possible. I may also provide this aggregate information to my partners; my partners may use such information to understand how often and in what ways people use my Services, so that they, too, can provide you with an optimal experience. I never disclose aggregate information to a partner in a manner that would identify you personally.
III. WILL COMPANY SHARE ANY OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION IT RECEIVES?
I neither rent nor sell your Personal Information to anyone. Moreover, I do share your Personal Information with third parties as described in Section II above and in this Section:
It is your obligation to verify that you have been opted-out. Bice Bicycles shall not be liable for problems with the opt-out procedures.
- Affiliated Businesses and Third Party Websites I Do Not Control: In certain situations, businesses or third party Websites I’m affiliated with may sell items or provide services to you through the Services (either alone or jointly with me). You can recognize when an affiliated business is associated with such a transaction or service, and I will share your Personal Information with that affiliated business only to the extent that it is related to such transaction or service. One such service may include the ability for you to automatically transmit Third Party Account Information to your Services profile or to automatically transmit information in your Services profile to your third party account. I have no control over the policies and practices of third party Websites or businesses as to privacy or anything else, so if you choose to take part in any transaction or service relating to an affiliated Website or business, please review all such business’ or Websites’ policies.
- Agents: I may employ other companies and people to perform tasks on my behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you. Unless I tell you differently, my agents do not have any right to use the Personal Information I share with them beyond what is necessary to assist me.
- Business Transfers: I may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, customer information is typically one of the business assets that would be transferred. Also, if I (or my assets) are acquired, or if I go out of business, enter bankruptcy, or go through some other change of control, Personal Information would be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
- Protection of Company and Others: I reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information that I reasonably believe is necessary to comply with law or court order; enforce or apply my conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, my employees, my suppliers, my users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- With your Consent Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your Personal Information may be shared with third parties in a personally identifiable form and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
IV. IS PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT ME SECURE?
Your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. If you access your account via a third party site or service, you may have additional or different sign-on protections via that third party site or service. You must prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password and/or other sign-on mechanisms appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
I endeavor to protect the privacy of your account and other Personal Information I hold in my records, but I cannot guarantee complete security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of user information at any time.
V. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION CAN I ACCESS?
Through your account settings, you may access, and, in some cases, edit or delete the following information you’ve provided to me:
- name and password
- email address
- country of origin
- messages and comments
- user profile information, including images you have uploaded to the site
The information you can view, update, and delete may change as the Services change. If you have any questions about viewing or updating information I have on file about you, please contact me at email@example.com.
VI. WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE?
- You can always opt not to disclose information to me, but keep in mind some information may be needed to register with me or to take advantage of some of my special features.
- You may be able to add, update, or delete information as explained in Section V above. When you update information, however, I may maintain a copy of the unrevised information in my records. You may request deletion of your account by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that some information may remain in my records (and/or the records of other users) after your deletion of such information from your account. I may use any aggregated data derived from or incorporating your Personal Information after you update or delete it, but not in a manner that would identify you personally.
VII. EU GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
If you are a resident of the European Union (“EU”), United Kingdom, Lichtenstein, Norway, or Iceland, you may have additional rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) with respect to your Personal Data, as outlined below.
For this section, I use the terms “Personal Data” and “processing” as they are defined in the GDPR, but “Personal Data” generally means information that can be used to individually identify a person, and “processing” generally covers actions that can be performed in connection with data such as collection, use, storage, and disclosure. The Company will be the controller of your Personal Data processed in connection with the Services.
What Personal Data Do I Collect From You?
I collect Personal Data about you when you provide such information directly to me or when Personal Data about you is automatically collected in connection with your use of my Services.
The information I collect directly from you
I receive Personal Data directly from you when you provide me with such Personal Data, including without limitation the following:
- First and last name
- Email addresses
- Usernames for third party services (including Facebook, Instagram, and Google+)
- Paypal and Credit/debit card information
The information I automatically collect when you use my Services
Some Personal Data is automatically collected when you use my Services, such as the following:
- IP address
- Device identifiers
- Ib browser information
- Page view statistics
- Browsing history
- Usage information
- Transaction information (e.g. transaction amount, date and time such transaction occurred)
- Cookies and other tracking technologies (e.g. Ib beacons, pixel tags, SDKs, etc.)
- Log data (e.g. access times, hardware and software information)
How Do I Use your Personal Data?
I process Personal Data to operate, improve, understand and personalize my Services. For example, I use Personal Data to:
- Create and manage user profiles
- Communicate with you about the Services
- Process orders
- Contact you about Service announcements, updates or offers
- Provide support and assistance for the Services
- Personalize Website content and communications based on your preferences
- Meet contract or legal obligations
- Respond to user inquiries
- Fulfill user requests
- Comply with my legal or contractual obligations
- Resolve disputes
- Protect against or deter fraudulent, illegal or harmful actions
I will only process your Personal Data if I have a lawful basis for doing so. Lawful bases for processing include consent, contractual necessity and my “legitimate interests” or the legitimate interest of others, as further described below.
- Legitimate Interest: I also process the Personal Data above when I believe it furthers my legitimate interests, examples of which include:
- Operation and improvement of my business, products, and services
- Marketing of my products and services
- Provision of customer support
- Protection from fraud or security threats
- Compliance with legal obligations
- Completion of corporate transactions
- Consent: In some cases, I process Personal Data based on the consent you expressly grant to me at the time I collect such data. When I process Personal Data based on your consent, it will be expressly indicated to you at the point and time of collection.
- Other Processing Grounds: From time to time I may also need to process Personal Data to comply with a legal obligation, if it is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or other data subjects, or if it is necessary for a task carried out in the public interest.
How and With Whom Do I Share your Data?
- Payment processors
- Shipping Services (such as DHL, UPS, Poste Italiane)
- Analytics service providers
- Hosting service providers
I also share Personal Data when necessary to complete a transaction initiated or authorized by you or provide you with a product or service you have requested, including to other users (where you post information publicly or as otherwise necessary to effect a transaction initiated or authorized by you through the Services)
I also share Personal Data when I believe it is necessary to:
- Comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process, including from law enforcement or other government agencies
- Maintain the security of my products and services
I also share information with third parties when you give me consent to do so.
Furthermore, if I choose to buy or sell assets, user information is typically one of the transferred business assets. Moreover, if I, or substantially all of my assets, are acquired, or if I go out of business or enter bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party, and I would share Personal Data with the party that is acquiring my assets. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur and that any acquirer of me or my assets may continue to use your Personal Information as set forth in this policy.
How Long Do I Retain your Personal Data?
I retain Personal Data about you for as long as you have an open account with me or as otherwise necessary to provide you Services. In some
What Security Measures Do I Use?
I seek to protect Personal Data using appropriate technical and organizational measures based on the type of Personal Data and applicable processing activity, including by using data hosting service providers to host the information I collect.
Personal Data of Children
What Rights Do You Have Regarding your Personal Data?
You have certain rights with respect to your Personal Data, including those set forth below. For more information about these rights, or to submit a request, please email email@example.com. Please note that in some circumstances, I may not be able to fully comply with your request, such as if it is frivolous or extremely impractical, if it jeopardizes the rights of others, or if it is not required by law, but in those circumstances, I will still respond to notify you of such a decision. In some cases, I may also need to you to provide me with additional information, which may include Personal Data, if necessary to verify your identity and the nature of your request.
- Access: You can request more information about the Personal Data I hold about you and request a copy of such Personal Data. You can also access certain of your Personal Data by accessing your account profile.
- Rectification: If you believe that any Personal Data I are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, you can request that I correct or supplement such data. You can also correct some of this information directly by accessing your account profile.
- Erasure: You can request that I erase some or all of your Personal Data from my systems.
- Withdrawal of Consent: If I
areprocessing your Personal Data based on your consent (as indicated at the time of collection of such data), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note, however, that if you exercise this right, you may have to then provide express consent on a case-by-case basis for the use or disclosure of certain of your Personal Data, if such use or disclosure is necessary to enable you to utilize some or all of my Services.
- Portability: You can ask for a copy of your Personal Data in a machine-readable format. You can also request that I transmit the data to another controller where technically feasible.
- Objection: You can contact me to let me know that you object to the further use or disclosure of your Personal Data for certain purposes, such as for direct marketing purposes.
- Restriction of Processing: You can ask me to restrict further processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to File Complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint about
Company’spractices with respect to your Personal Data with the supervisory authority of your country or EU Member State.
Transfers of Personal Data
The Services are hosted and operated in Italy through Company and its service providers, and if you do not reside in Italy, laws in Italy may differ from the laws where you reside. By using the Services, you acknowledge that any Personal Data about you, regardless of whether provided by you or obtained from a third party, is being provided to Company in Italy and will be hosted on Italian servers, and you authorize Company to transfer, store and process your information to and in Italy, and possibly other countries.
VIV. QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
If you have any questions or concerns regarding my privacy policies, please send me a detailed message to firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will try to resolve
Effective Date: September 10, 2018
For More Info & Pricing
The key feature of my work is the tremendous range of possibilities when it comes to personalizing your ideal bicycle. Contact me for more info, a quote, or with any other questions you might have.
Custom Steel Bicycles from Italy. Know the hands that made your frame.
© 2018 BiceBicycles di Dario Colombo
V.A.T. No: 03645090139